50 g yeast
125 ml milk
175 ml mashed potato
250 ml flour
Salt, sugar and peppar
A spice, we used thyme
- Mix yeast, milk, a pinch of salt and sugar. Leave for 10 min or until a bit of foam has been created.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl to a smooth dough, pour it unto a floury surfice and knead for about 5-10 min.
- Put the dough in a big lightly oiled bowl and let it grow for 1-1,5 hours. Perfect study time!
- When time is up, knead a little more before baking it out on a baking plate, about 1,5 cm thick.
- Put whatever you want on it!
- Stick it in the middle of the owen on 200 c for 25 min (we did 30) and bon appétit!
|So worth the wait!|
Ok, going to wake Fynn up!