11 oktober 2010

Crazy

Oh I do not want to peek at my account after today's shopping. I just lost it. Started with Scorett not having the shoes I wanted. So I tried another pair, and another pair, and another pair, aaaand another pair, finally buying the first of them... Then I managed to go straight away from the shopping centre, but I only got as far as my favourite vintage shop Made by No One, I was just taking a look! And this is what I bought......
Mid-calf length skirt, plaited belt and a flannel shirt

Love the pattern on the skirt!
When will I ever learn that there's no such thing as 'just taking a look'?
I also managed to squeeze in a last minute buy, a feather earring...
At least I won't have to go shopping for some time now, and to be fair, it is all vintage! Except for the boots...
Oh fuck it, who am I fooling...? I'll probably go shopping laready tomorrow again... Well, I am going to Copenhagen and the owner of Made by No One did say it was good shopping there.... Justified? Yes, I think so! Economically do-able? Erhm.......

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar