19 januari 2011

Back to the future

So we're back to our way forwards, our studies, our prospects and dreams, raise your glass (whats with too school for cool?! come on...) if you're too feeling the pressure! I shouldn't say I'm stressed, although I am. Our new course introduction kind of wound me up, made me feel like I'm attached to an object by an inclined plane wrapped helically around an axis. Yes, I mean screwed. I admit I might have watched a little too much Big Bang Theory... It's my new HIMYM... Wow that sounds pathetic... So yoga! I do yoga also, poweryoga, since I've been ill for ages and ages, oh the times when the nose didn't flow like fontana di trevi, I have started doing yoga until I feel well enough for other forms of exercise. It's very calming despite the monstrous number of participants, as I'm starting to learn how to shut noises out. It's practical in other sections of life as well, like studying, which I will have to do a lot by the sounds of it...

I will leave you all with an interesting thought: the latest issue of Vetenskapens Värld (world of science, own translation) pointed out the very real threat of cattle to our planet. By the estimates of it, year 2050 it will stand for 70% of the carbon emissions if we continue the increase in consumption... 2006 it was 14% of the world's emissions... And that's why I'm a vegetarian. I'm also trying not to eat fish as in a couple of decades we probably won't be able to eat wild fish since there won't be any fish left in the oceans... I won't be able to eat anything soon... Doesn't the future look bright?

Oh, and also, the rare metals in all your iphones will run out in a few decades (if we're lucky) and also the life-span of these metals are about a year and a half... No wonder everythings breaks just after the insurance expired...

and with the negativity flowing I shall listen to Chains by Tina Arena, dance around the apartment and finally unpack the last of my many clothes bought because of shrewd marketing schemes and unhealthy habits...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar