08 november 2010

Wallmans, Cardinal and E-korren

Saturday offered cold, sunny weather in beautiful Helsingborg, very charming inner city from the little I've seen. Can't believe I've worked there for two months and haven't seen anything but the central station and Wallmans until now! Oh, well..
Wallmans offered many special guests among who one old man called me fat. Thanks. No, he wasn't joking, but his friend tried hard to recover from it by laughing hysterically. Really felt like spitting in their coffee but I didn't have time. Not that I would've done it if I would have.....
After a good but weird night, the staff took a well needed drink, lots of singing and dancing at The Cardinal. Going out is always better when you know the bartenders but I must admit that I still feel hung over... I stayed with Mia and Bimbo (her cat), fell asleep 7 am and took the train at 1230...

Sunday I prepared some packing for today before I went to Annika in the E-korren to chat, eat and hang out. She got home from Athens and she's been missed!
We played Bezzerwizzer with some people from the korridor and ended up going to bed way too late, no wonder I was feeling so tired at the end of it.... and didn't succeed very well with the questions...

Today I went to a subject council meeting for my programme, the coffee and sandwiches were very appreciated... Lecture on the world wars, visit to a second hand shop on the way to the bus with Annika. Who, by the way, has just got a first-hand contract on a room at Krischans nation! Woooooooh! (watched woo-girls HIMYM yesterday...) She's signing the contract tomorrow and I'll be discussing mine and Lisa's on Wednesday! Don't you just love when things just worked themselves out?

Time to finish packing and get on the train to Gothenburg...
London tomorrow!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar