20 november 2010

Fucking Fail

excuse my language but F* what a failure!

I left Soton at 21.30, got two hours of sleep on the bus to Stansted, got about another hour of sleep in the airport... Arrived at 1 am and checked in at 5. Went through security, tried unsuccessfully to get some more sleep before making my way to the gate. Was there almost an hour before take-off, massive queue so I sat down with a newspaper. There were three gates there and just one massive queue so I just waited for it to get smaller cause my bag was really heavy. They called out for other flights, and when the queue was short I got in. Realising that shit, this is for the wrong gate, my gate says closed, but oh they let a girl just four people in front of me through. I wave and 30 seconds later I was at the desk and they tell me it's closed. I'm like what?! I just saw a girl go through! 5 other people join me wondering what the hell is going on, how can the gate be closed?! They call the plane and they claim no one can get on. It's impossible because of paperwork and bla bla bla, come on Ryanair don't pretend you're a real airline! Bullshit business! I was like what about my bag?! Oh don't worry they took it off the plane when you didn't arrive at the gate. WHAT?! I'm HERE NOW! I'VE BEEN HERE FOR AN HOUR! Let us on instead of taking my bag off!!!

So we just had to make our way to the ticket desk, the girl (incredibly rude) said that she'd make sure one of the guys would pay full charge for being rude (I fucking understand why he was rude! To be fair all he said was that it was bullshit...). Well at the ticket desk, after getting my bag back(!), we found out that oh you'll just ahve to pay £246 to get on the next flight tonight. With a bag yeah about 300...!! I wonder what the "full charge" was......

Good thing was that I met a really nice and interesting girl from Sweden living here in London. We made company from the airport back to London, she'll go back tonight (booking online though, bit cheaper) and I'll go tomorrow morning. I'm going to be the fucking first perosn in that queue AND I will ask the staff about one hundred times if this is the right queue for Gothenburg... I realise it is mainly my fault but they should have called out for the flight and made it clearer which queue you were supposed to stand in, insted of having one massive queue for three gates.... Oh well, I get to hang out some more with my counsin...

Let's see if I'll get on the flight tomorrow!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar