22 november 2010

Home safe and sound

So I eventually made it home, went straight to bed yesterday after meeting up with Madeleine, my first room mate in Paris (our of three) and my cuddle bear Manda, how I miss you! The hours disappear in the midst of our chatting too quickly... 


Had introduction to our new course today, so excited! Teachers seem great and the subject really interesting, globalisation, international relations and a bit of law with a human rights twist, can't wait!
Lisa and I discussed the new apartment today, contract is on its way, we're writing a contract in between ourselves, cleaning weeks set, food arrangements all that kind of formalities... I'm really looking forward to moving to Lund now! Glögg nights, game nights, preparties, being able to bike everywhere, it'll be great!


Wish you were here... 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar