07 november 2011

Shout out!

I want to begin with giving a big shout out to all teachers! Respect.

I give workshops about the children's convention via unicef and wow these kids are so demanding, they just suck everything can out of you. I do enjoy doing it, but today I was absolutely exhausted after two classes with 16 yr olds! I rarely fall asleep in lectures but damn I'm was close today in literature. Head has been pounding away ever since so early night tonight!

I spent the weekend in G-burg, relaxing and hanging out with my siblings. Sunday I went shopping, just a tiny bit! Bought the most beautifully coloured top, a hat for the winter and a bracelet. So quite modest spending, all I can afford really... We went to (one of) my favourite cafés, Soho, but holy frick it's expensive. I guess I really am a student now...

Oh the most exciting thing: I've applied for my visa to Aus!! And 10 minutes later I got an email confirming that it's been approved! So quick! I thought I would have to wait at least a month but yeah, wicked...

Bedtime to be honest...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar