19 november 2011

Beethoven 9th symphony

If you haven't been to St Jacob's Stenugnsbageri on Klostergatan 9 you are missing out, go there now! So yummy....

At 1700 Lunds academic choir with orchestre performed Beethoven's 9th symphony in Allhelgonakyrkan. It's a powerful experience and it was what I needed after this stressful week.

Two tests, an exam due and a presentation on the exam paper. The funniest thing was that I messed up the dates and realised at 1300 on wednesday that the exam paper was due in three hours. Didn't make it, but I got to hand it in later, just couldn't get a higher grade on it. I wrote about the sustainability of the beef industry with emphasis on the US. Not sustainable at all, in fact I would never touch beef I hadn't bought myself from an organic farmer in USA. Just watch Food Inc and I think you'll all agree with me...

Now I'm going to get ready for our corridor preparty, followed by a circus party, finished off by Julia's house party. Bring on the Malibu! Oh yes, it's going to be one of those nights.....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar