22 december 2010

Winter wonderland

Minus 15! Minus 15! It's frickin cold outside. But beautiful...
So Swedish...
So beautiful
I love winter when it's like this, but it's just a little bit too cold now, it almost hurts to breathe when outside... I went to the gym today, felt so good to be back at Friskis, my regular gym, so many memories from high school, I practically lived there for a while. I remember when I used to go before school at 7.00 when they opened and after school at 16.00 and mum picked me up to go to dancing from 18.00 to 21.00... I don't think it was healthy... Now I just enjoy the work-out, de-stressing... I also went to the library, there too I found myself in reminiscence of old times. I got one article down, three to go. I'll tackle one tomorrow and hopefully I'll finish it!
I met up with mum to do some shopping, I feel such an urge to buy but even though I find things I like AND they fit well (which doesn't happen very often) there still is something stopping me from buying it. I just don't need it. Maybe I've got my needs and wants sorted finally? No, don't think so, I'll probably still struggle a bit, but I think I'm on the way of getting my priorities right...
I've also done my hair today at Pia Walter Widéns private saloon in Eskilstuna. Very pleased, bit darker, bit shorter, worked magic on my hair! I don't know what I would do without her, everytime I make the mistake of going to someone else I always end up disappointed, even when I went to Toni & Guy in London!
Think it's bedtime...
Goodnight world.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar