11 december 2010

How I adore packing

The sun made a guest appearance today. I guess it was time for dark clouds, snow and rain to take a break, they've been working hard the past month...

Lately it feels like all I've been doing is packing up my life. Again...! But on Monday I get to move into mine and Lisa's new place in Lund, where I get to stay for at least a year! Can't wait for the safety of knowing exactly where I'll be for the next year, not counting the summer that is....

I went to a Fairtrade christmas market today at Stortorget in Malmö, very small market, a little bit disappointed but it was definitely a good initiative!
I passed my exam, which was really nice. Was hoping for a better grade but I did say that the first of the essays was probably the worst I'd ever written so I guess I can't complain...

Just about to go to Afro-dancing, after all the packing I need to get my frustration out and gain some energy for tonight!

(I was very pleased to see an article in Metro how to spend a green christmas, especially since I sent them an email five days earlier explaining their moral responsibility as the biggest, green newspaper in Sweden to help inform how to spend a sustainable christmas! Whether it had any effect or not doesn't really matter, I'm just glad they published it! Hopefully it inspired some to rethink their consumption habits...)

2 kommentarer:

  1. hej! letar efter en like-knapp att trycka på efter dina inlägg! vad kul att du har en blogg och ännu roligare att den är BRA! + det absolut häftigaste i helgen var att vi kom på det där, förbluffande fakta! tack för en trevlig kväll (den delen som var innan festen, och jag minns ett något questionable råd från mig, kanske vore sunt att glömma det)!
    /Lone

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hej! Jag är inte så bra på den tekniska biten, har precis lyckats häva kommentarförbudet, but I'm on it =) Vad roligt att du gillar den, hinenr inte skriva så mycket nu, men snart igen hoppas jag =)

    Hahaha, jag funderade lite på det men skrotade ditt tips ganska snabbt vid nyktert tillstånd.
    Tack för idag, det var jättemysigt med härlig brunch!

    SvaraRadera