16 mars 2011

Glee

Totally stuck on it! Love the singing and dancing, makes me want to play theatre and be able to sing, oh I wish I could sing!
Love their version of Forget you

Looking outside today it looked like a real springday, I even did a little sun-tanning on the balcony, the wind was freezing but the sun was really warm. I think, however, that I was a little too eager to wear my new shoes and my spring jacket, was extremely cold, but worth it!

We're doing a course in violence, interventions, war, international law and accountability, it is really interesting. We have a good lecturer who has a lot of experience in the military. I've been watching armadillo, hotel Rwanda and now the killing fields about Cambodia. War is awful, undescribable really. I don't understand how one would willingly enter into war...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar