30 september 2012

last week

My interest in my blog is rollercoasting just as my mood has been lately. There are so many things to do and I don't what I want... Part of me wants to stay here and finish my degree, (which by the way seems doable by next semester!) another part of me just wants to take the money I've been able to save and just go travelling (Fiji, Galapagos, South Arica, Brazil, you name I'd like to go there!), a third little part of me just wants to settle down somewhere and actually for the first time in over 5 years develop a group of friends, be part of a community, have my own place to decorate and organise a little veggie garden, get a good job etc... So many choices. Sometimes I really don't think a multitude of choices make us any happier, just slightly more confused over what we want...

Less on that note and more on the week that has past! Focus has been on running and avoiding studying pretty much...
Just made it back before the sky opened up...
At least the tree is warm in the stormy weather of
the last week....
Toby and I went to the Hulbert street festival on Hulbert street (obviously) in South Freo. A community event for increased environmental and social awareness. I overloaded on the amazing atmosphere, fantastic food and inspiringly passionate people!

The shock of the week:
Christmas decorations in late September. Really?!

The beauty of the week:
After rain comes sunshine... Not this week, but a double rainbow made up for it. Almost....
Slightly drenched at the Loft with beautiful Gracie
Comme d'habitude Victoria and I went to the Freo markets on Saturday. There is several new stands but this guy was the most exciting one! He makes one of a kind pieces from old Swiss watches, type machines and whatever else he can find. Many of the pieces come from stuff that is more than a hundred years old. I rarely wish I had money for the sole reason of buying something but at this point I did...
F for Fynn <3
 Another cool new stand where they make bags and wallets and whatnot out of old tapes and records...

Apart from all of this I also sold our van, hosted my first couchsurfers and spent a lot of time in the company of friends...
Now: South Beach Run.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar