02 juni 2011

I'm back!

Hi! I've missed blogging, but I just haven't had the energy or the will lately. Now it's time to get back into it though! Much have happened the past two months, I regret not writing more about it.

First I have to say that next spring I'm going back to Australia! Woohooo! I applied for an exchange term in Perth at the Murdoch Uni and I got it! I'm superexcited! I'll get to read courses such as sustainable development, environment and climate. Sounds like my kind of thing?

Secondly, I'm moving again. It feels like it has become sort of a hobby of mine... I keep moving every 6 months so, that's more often than I take dance classes now. I simply love moving so much, the packing, the stress and let's not start on the cleaning part! Like my dad's wife said, at least I keep my things to a minimum cause I have to sort out my stuff all the time. It's a plus. I wasn't planning to move but my rent went up and with a long distance relationship my budget simply won't hold up. Luckily, a girl in the term above me is going to Peru and needs to rent her room out for six months. Perfect! Visited today and it's going to be great. It's in a corridor. We'll see how it works out for me, as most of you know I'm not one that preaches the positive aspects of corridor life. However, I'm excited to be proven wrong!

Right, I need to start making a sallad to bring to our graduation party tonight. Our class are doing a regular elementary school graduation with games and fun, followed by a buffet and lots of drinks!
As you can tell the weather is great!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar