09 februari 2013

I'm back!

Back in beautiful and hot Australia!

Grace picked me up from the airport and cooked me a beautiful meal and served our favourite wine. Can't beat that welcome! We had an early night and I managed to sleep well until 6 am when I decided to go for a walk by the river. I was very cocky and thought I'd escaped jetlag. Oh how wrong I was...

The second night I spent at Reggie and Caecilie's, again beautiful meal and just relaxing. Went up at 6 again to do the bridges. When I got back at 9 the fatigue hit me. I rested until Ian picked me up, installed myself into my rooma nd went to do some food shopping. I was meeting Ian in the city to go to a contemporary dance show, the opening of Perth Arts Festival. As soon as the show started it was like my eyes were on strike. I struggled during the entire preformance to keep them open (feeling extremely rude) and even nodded off for a second a couple of times. The performance was gorgeous but I felt horrible.

Before we went home we stopped by at UWA who were celebrating their 100 year birthday with performances, food and drinks and light shows. The final light show at the oval was a joke. I don't know if they were taking the piss or if it was just meant to be like that. However, it was very entertaining which I suppose was the purpose of it!

This morning I woke up late after almost 12 hours of sleep and still feel very tired. My body just doesn't want to function properly. I tried to study to finish my essay but as you can see I'm writing this instead....

The bridges in South Perth
Think it's time to go to the beautiful balcony and enjoy the 35 degrees...
Not a bad view...


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar