22 februari 2013

Oaktree Foundation

So uni is back but who cares there is so many other fun things going on!

I'm going on the Road Trip to End Poverty with the Oaktree Foundation and we had our first training Saturday. There are so many awesome people so I'm really excited about this!
I'm also volunteering with the Wilderness Society WA and we're organising a free concert on Sunday with John Butler Trio, Missy Higgins and Ball Park Music, should be absolutely fantastic!
Support the Kimberley by writing KIM on your hand and posting a photo on twitter/instagram #concertforthekimberley or post it to JBT's facebook page! Let's not ruin one of the most pristine and precious wilderness areas left in the world!

Apart from this I've been busy studying (a little), running (a little) and sleeping (very little). It's just too damn hot to sleep! I've also managed to get a job at a new café in Freo called Chalkys, absolutely awesome! I'm pretty sure Passenger was in today but I didn't react cause I didn't realise he was in Perth already but he is!! Ah, silly me, can't wait to see him again at the end of March!

A couple of photos from around the house:
Cutest house on the block!
Now I'm off to another bike mash up - Pretty in Pastel! And we've gone ALL PASTEL OUT! Should be wicked fun!Last time I met some pretty amazing people, one being my current flat mate, so I have pretty high expectations this time....
Only photo I can find from the last one:

Have a great weekend folks!

1 kommentar: