27 augusti 2010

And another one...

So, I know I said before that blogging was a Paris thing, now in the past like the amazing time in spring-paradise. Well, I changed my mind. I quite enjoy having a blog. It's a fun way to share my thoughts, my experiences and my feelings. My objects with this blog is to get to know Malmö and student-life in Lund, develop my prospects of becoming more environmentally aware and reduce my urge to shop, or maybe at least shop in an aware manner... 

Now I must go to bed and prepare for a day of packing, going back to the tailor to complain about a work I could've done better myself (and I don't sow well, just ask my grade nine textile teacher...) and buying fabric for my mum to help me make a skirt! I'll show you if it turns out well...

Tomorrow folks!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar