23 juli 2013

James Price Point

We finished off our trip very fittingly by staying at James Price Point - the place we have all been fighting to protect from a huge gas plant. Thankfully it is safe for now but the Premier is dead set on turning this beautiful location into another industrial hub serving short term economic interests. The Kimberley is deemed on of the last wild places remaining on Earth; that in itself should be more valuable than all the gas in the world...

Not a bad view to wake up to...
 Now that's what I call a good camping spot!
 Walmadan Camp - the heart of the force against the gas hub.
 The photos couldn't quite capture how trule red the rocks are and how beautiful the contrasts between the green vegetation, the blue sea, the white sand and the deep-red rocks truly are.
 NO GAS agreed!
 I will miss the sunsets of the Australian west coast.
 A very happy surprise on the last night. Thank you guys for sharing your special moment with me!

WA it has been a pleasure to get to know you. Take care. You will always have a special place in my heart.

To all the amazing people I had the honour to meet and get to know. I love you and I will miss you dearly but this is not the end of the journey. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar