10 april 2013

Sick leave

After the Passenger gig my housemate and I came down with some nasty fever stomach fluey thing. Wasn't pleasant that's for sure. So Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday was spent mostly in horizontal position at home. As a result of this I fell behind on my major project (that I was already behind on...) and had to spend the next few late evenings in the uni library. Fun times.
Sunday was a beautiful day that had to be spent at the beach

Freo arts festival/markets: Peta Cirovic, awesome busker.
I love Freo 

 There is a really cool new space that has opened up in Perth called spacecubed 
This is a place where entrepreneurs can help their business take off in a collaborative and innovative environment. Check it out!
If you need a cheeky little nap
Gracie has turned 21! Congrats gorgeous!
Caez and I took her out for dinner. We were hoping to go to Jamie's Italian that just opened up, looks awesome, but we wouldn't have been able to get a table until 10.30 so we went to the Greenhouse instead. A really cool "green" restaurant who recycles their water, bring sin locl produce and serves food in flower pots haha!

Healthy start of the day! Morning walk at sunrise, bit of yoga and banana pancake.
I made it with 1 banana, 1 egg, a spoon of a yoghurt,  spoon of LSA meal and some cinnamon. I served it with chia seeds, yoghurt, kiwi, raspberries, coconut and hazelnuts. Topped off with a glass of spirulina smoothie.
Yummy in the tummy!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar